Evening 4.00 pm
- Pura Pravesha of Sri Dharmakeerthi Swamiji
to Sri Kshetra Humcha followed by Devdarshan and Mahamangalarati
Evening 6.00 pm
- Welcome Function - Social Gathering
From morning 6.00 am onwards
- At Sri Parshwanatha Basadi
- Abhisheka to Lord Parshwanatha with 108 Kalashas
- Kalikundala Yantra Aradhana
- At Sri Matada Basadi
- At Sri Padmavathi Devi Mantapa
- Navagraha Mahashanthi Aradhana
- Offering of flowers to the Nishadhi's of former Bhattarakha's
- To Goddess Padmavathi
- Shodasha Upachara Pooja
- Sahasranama Kumkuma Archana
Evening 4.30 pm onwards
Night - Mahamangala Arathi
Early Morning 4.30 am - Suprabatha
Holy Bathing of Sri Dharmakeerthiji, Jina Mandira Darshana, Pattabandha, Mangala Kalasha Sthapana, Jana, Dhyana & Sakalikarana.
Morning 6.00 am
Navakalasha Abhisheka to Lord Pashwanatha, Chanting of Mahashanthi Mantra, Shanthidhara.
Special Abhisheka Pooja in all the Temples at Humcha,
Panchamrutha Abhisheka Pooja to Goddess Padmavathi followed by Mahamangalarathi along with Shodashopachara.
From morning 10.51 am onwards
under Makara Lagna as a part of the Pattabhisheka rituals
Purvakriyas, Simhasana Pooja, etc.
Morning 11.15 am onwards
in the auspicious Meena Navamsha
- Pattabhisheka Mahotsava rituals prior to Simhasnarohana.
- Offering of the holy finger ring, Suvarna (golden) Pinchi inherited by tradition, Shikha Moharu,
- Pooja of Suvarna Padhuka followed by Padapooja of Sri Bhattarakhji.
- Prashasti Vachana.
- Offering of Bhakti Gifts.
From 12 Noon Onwards
Social gathering, wishes from dignitaries.
From 3.15 pm onwards
Pallakki utsava of the new Bhattarakhji.
Evening 5.15 pm onwards
Offering of blessings through Sriphala & Mantra Akshate to the devotees by the new Bhattarakhji.
Scanned Copies of Printed Invitations
Kannada click to download
Hindi click to download
English click to download
For the kind notice of devotees:
Arrangements for food have been made for the convinience of delegates/devotees.
As a part of the daily schedule Japa, Bhajans & Cultural programmes will be organised.