Kavi

::jseblod::heritage_centre::/jseblod::
::heritage_centre::1::/heritage_centre::

::jseblod_heritage_centre::heritage_centre_details::/jseblod_heritage_centre::
::history|0|heritage_centre::

Its ancient name was Karnavati. The present temple of Bhagawan Adinatha was renovated in the 1645 of the Vikrama era. Sri Vijaysensurisvarji formally installed it. The idol was named as ‘Sarvajit Prasad’. The idol of Bhagawan Dharmanatha was also installed by Vijayasensurisvarji Maharaj Saheb in the year 1655 of the Vikram era. This idol was named as ‘Ratnatilak Prasad’. This temple was built by a mother-in-law (sasu) and his son’s wife (bahu). When his son’s wife struck against the doorframe, her mother-in-law taunted. Virabai, the son’s wife, therefore, built with money from her parental home, a temple of 52 idols brightly shining like a God’s residence. The main idol is of Bhagawan Dharmanath. Every year, a fair is held here on the seventh day of the dark half of the month of Posh. Even today, this temple is famous as the sasu-bahu temple.

::/history|0|heritage_centre::
::heritage_centre_type|0|heritage_centre::N/A::/heritage_centre_type|0|heritage_centre::
::how_to_reach|0|heritage_centre::

The railway station is at a distance of one kilometer from the Kavi temple. One can also travel to this place on the Jammusar railway line at a distance of 96 kilometers from Vadodara and 80 kilometers from Bharuch. Bus service and private vehicles are available here. Lodging and boarding facilities are provided at the tirth.

::/how_to_reach|0|heritage_centre::
::accommodation_details|0|heritage_centre:: ::/accommodation_details|0|heritage_centre::
::heritage_centre_map|0|heritage_centre:: ::/heritage_centre_map|0|heritage_centre::
::near_by_places_of_jain_interest|0|heritage_centre:: ::/near_by_places_of_jain_interest|0|heritage_centre::
::near_by_tourist_places|0|heritage_centre:: ::/near_by_tourist_places|0|heritage_centre::
::related_links|0|heritage_centre:: ::/related_links|0|heritage_centre::
::jseblodend_heritage_centre::::/jseblodend_heritage_centre::

::temple::1::/temple::

::jseblod_temple::temple_details::/jseblod_temple::
::temple_name|0|temple:: ::/temple_name|0|temple::
::temple_type|0|temple::N/A::/temple_type|0|temple::
::main_deity|0|temple::White-colored idols of Bhagawan Adinatha and Bhagawan Dharmanatha in the Padmasana posture.::/main_deity|0|temple::
::temple_history|0|temple:: ::/temple_history|0|temple::
::special_events_at_the_temple|0|temple:: ::/special_events_at_the_temple|0|temple::
::temple_management_details|0|temple:: ::/temple_management_details|0|temple::
::temple_address|0|temple:: ::/temple_address|0|temple::
::temple_phone_no|0|temple:: ::/temple_phone_no|0|temple::
::temple_email|0|temple:: ::/temple_email|0|temple::
::temple_website|0|temple:: ::/temple_website|0|temple::
::temple_map|0|temple:: ::/temple_map|0|temple::
::jseblodend_temple::::/jseblodend_temple::

::dharmashala::1::/dharmashala::

::jseblod_dharmashala::dharmashala_details::/jseblod_dharmashala::
::dharmashala_name|0|dharmashala:: ::/dharmashala_name|0|dharmashala::
::dharmashala_address|0|dharmashala:: ::/dharmashala_address|0|dharmashala::
::dharmashala_phone_no|0|dharmashala:: ::/dharmashala_phone_no|0|dharmashala::
::dharmashala_email|0|dharmashala:: ::/dharmashala_email|0|dharmashala::
::dharmashala_website|0|dharmashala:: ::/dharmashala_website|0|dharmashala::
::type_of_rooms|0|dharmashala::N/A::/type_of_rooms|0|dharmashala::
::total_no_of_rooms_available|0|dharmashala:: ::/total_no_of_rooms_available|0|dharmashala::
::dharmashala_additional_details|0|dharmashala:: ::/dharmashala_additional_details|0|dharmashala::
::bhojanashala_availability|0|dharmashala::N/A::/bhojanashala_availability|0|dharmashala::
::jseblodend_dharmashala::::/jseblodend_dharmashala::

::jseblodend::::/jseblodend::

Post Author: JHC