History – This temple was renovated in the year 1910 and the idol of Bhagawan Mahavira was installed by Pandit Gunachandraji. Mahattisagarji Maharaj had meditated at this place for a certain period and also we can find his foot idols in this temple, these idols were installed in the year 1889 of the Vikrama era. This place is believed to be miraculous. Devotees believe that on visiting this temple they get free from all their physical troubles and mental agonies.
How to Reach – The temple is situated in the center of the village Dahigaon on Nattepute Balchand Road. The nearest railway station of Pandharpur is at a distance of 64 kilometers and the nearest villages of Natapota is at a distance of 6 kilometers from this place. Bus services and private vehicles are available. Boarding and lodging facilities are available near the temple.
Main Deity – Nearly 2 meters high, black colored idol of Bhagawan Mahavira in the Padmasana posture.