History – It is stated that Tejpal, the advisor of King Virdhaval at the time of renovating the large fort, installed the idol of Bhagawan Parshwanatha. This idol is made of sand and had remained under water for a long time, but still not even a single particle of sand has been separated from it. Impressed by the marvels and miracles of this idol, king Sagaradatta built a temple and installed this idol. This temple was again renovated in the year 1990 of the Vikram era. Since this idol is very strong like that of iron, devotees call it as Lodhana Parshwanatha. Near this temple there is a temple of Shyamala Parshwanatha and we can also find three more Jain temples at this place. Upadhayay, Yashovijayaji Saheb died here in the year 1743 of the Vikram era.
How to Reach – The nearest railway station is Dabhoi and the bus station is at a distance of two kilometers. The Vadodara – Dabhoi is 32 Kms from here. There are facilities of Dharmashala and Bhojanashalas at this place.
Main Deity – 4 feet high, black colored idol of Bhagawan Lodhan Parshwanatha in the semi – Padmasana posture.