History – This pilgrimage place belongs to the group of the five pilgrimage places of the Abadasa Taluk of Kutch. Built by Seth Narsinh Natha on the Fifth day of the bright half of the month of Magh (Vasant Panchmi) in the year 1897 of the Vikram era, this temple with sixteen huge peaks and fourteen pavilions was known as – “Vir Vasahi”. In the compound of this temple, there are temples of Bhagawan Shantinath and of Astapad. The beautiful carving on the stones and glass work of this temple are famous for its special workmanship.
How to Reach – It is in the Nagda street of the Naliya town. Bhuj, the nearest railway station, is at a distance of 97 kilometers. Buses and taxies service are available to this place. The neighboring pilgrim placees of Jakhou and Tera are at a distance of 13 kilometers.
Main Deity – About 30 inches high, white colored idol of Bhagawan Chandraprabhu in the Padmasana posture.