Bangalore (Karnataka), January 10, 2015: Mahamasthakabhisheka, the head anointing ceremony of the 41.5 feet high idol of ‘Lord Bahubali’ at Bahubali betta in Karkala will he held from January 21-31, 2015.
With an intention of providing all the latest updated information to the devotees, pilgrims, tourists and netizens Jain Heritage Centres (JHC – www.jainheritacentres.com) has launched an exclusive event microsite (link – http://jainheritagecentres.com/events/karkala-bahubali-2015/).
First of its kind – A brain child of Nitin H.P., executive director of JHC, this is the first ever event microsite JHC has come up with and probably the first of its kind in Jainism. This is a microsite with around 50 pages, 300 images and will be updated as the event progresses.
Features of the Microsite –
- Detailed information about the event
- Detailed research articles about Karkala, its history, Jain temples
- Detailed photographs of all the Jain temple at Karkala are integrated as a part of the web page content. There by users need not go to some other web page in search of images.
- Separate News updates section
- Downloads section to download collaterals of the event
- Platform for others to Send Stories & Images – Provides an opportunity for photographers & writers to send in their images & writeups about Karkala and the event.
Plans of simlar microsites to help Jain Organisations – Speaking further Nitin says, “We have seen many corporate organisations launching event microsites for most of the events they attend and organise. Looking at this trend I felt why don’t we replicate this for Jain organisations / temple trusts who cannot build their own websites of their events owing to financial constraints and operational hassles. We plan to update these microsites with post event news & photographs so that this becomes a permanent online repository of that event. This helps many research scholars, students and Jain enthusiasts in their study of ‘Jainism as a living religion’. We plan to replicate this for many other organisations and will be evaluated case by case.”
For Further details please contact – +91 9880818869, Email – email@example.com
– Jain Heritage Centres News