Temple Name – Sri Parshwanatha Swamy Jain Temple.
Main Deity – Nearly 4 feet high, black-colored idol of Bhagawan Shyamala Parshwanatha in the Padmasana posture.
Temple History – This idol has a very ancient history. This is one of the three idols, which was formally installed by Ashadhi Shravaka. There is a reference that the girdle of the idol of Bhagawan Parshwanatha was set in this temple under the auspicious of Sri Devendrasurisvarji of the Nagendra Gachchha in the ninth century. There are also references of the trithakalps (similar temples) built in the year 1389 of the Vikram era. This temple was ruined after the 18th century; it was renovated again in the year 1938 of Vikram era.
The temple is situated in the center of the Charup village. The nearest railway station of Patan is at a distance of ten kilometers. Bus facilities are available from Patan.