History – The main temple was constructed by a person names Seth Padashah in A.D. 1236. The idols of Bhagwan Arahnath and Bhagwan kunthunath are found on either side of Bhagawan Shanthinatha. The walls of the temple are decorated by paintings and stone cut images of different Tirthankaras and yakshas. In another temple there is a 1.75m high idol of Bhagwan bahubali on either side of this idol the idols of Bhagwan Parshwanatha, Adinatha, Nemiantha and Ajitnatha are seen. In another sanctum sanctorum idols of Bhagwan Neminatha, Parshwanatha and other Jain idols installed during the years 1075 to 1300 are seen. Another temple dedicated to Bhagwan Parshwanatha constructed by Seth Jhiloo Shah in A.D. 1949 is seen at this place. Another temple is known as Tarkawala Temple constructed by Seth Harichandra in A.D.1980 is also seen.
How to Reach – This place is 7 Kms south of Guna on Guna Aron road in Guna Distt. Guna could be reached by Kota-Bina railway line. It is on Agra-Mumbai or Indore -Gwalior road. Boarding and lodging provisions are available in the dharamshala.
Main Deity – Nearly 18 feet high idol of Bhagawan Shantinatha.