Yalekyatanahalli(Nelamangala Taluk, Bangalore Rural District, Karnataka), March 1, 2012: The 14th annual Masthakabhisheka of Lord Bahubali and the 32nd annual pooja mahotsava of Brahma Yaksha situated on the Brahmagiri hillock will be held under the guidance of His Holiness Swasti Sri Bhuvanakeerthi Bhattarakha Swamiji of the Kanakagiri Jain Mutt on 18th March 2012.
- 7.00 am – Nitya Pooja Vidhi.
- 10.00 am – Welcoming His Holiness Swasti Sri Bhuvanakeerthi Bhattarakha Swamiji along with Kalashas.
- 10.30 – Masthakabhisheka Pooja begins.
Vehicle Arrangements/Driving directions
- From KJA – Departrue at 7.00 am (for details contact 9945190587)
- From Bangalore City Railway Station – Hubli Passenger Train will depart at 7.30 am and will stop at Niduvanda railway station. Vehicle arrangements have been made for picking up and droping people from Niduvanda railway station and Yalekyatanahalli.
- For People Coming in their own Vehicle from Bangalore will have to reach T.Begur through Nelamangala and take a right turn. Further then can reach Yalekyatanahalli by passing through Tyamagondlu and Niduvanda villages.
About Yalekyatanahalli – Yalekyatanahalli is a small village situated at a distance of around 70 Kms from Bangalore in the Nelamangala taluk of Bangalore rural district. It has four Jain temples with two temples – Dodda Basadi & Chikka Basadi in the village and two temples – Parshwanath Temple (along with Brahma Yaksha idol) and Bahubali temple (with 24 Tirthankara idols surrounding it) being situated on the Brahmagiri hillock.
Related Links –
- Yalekyatanahalli Photo Gallery
- Jina Bimba Punarpratishtapana Vidhi and 12th Annual Masthakabhisheka of Lord Bahubali
– Jain Heritage News Service