Nitin H.P. is the key person behind the websites www.jainheritagecentres.com, www.mahamasthakabhisheka.com and www.kanakagiri.org. Nitin was born at a place called Hubli in Karnataka on the 10th of January 1980 as the son of Dr.H.A.Parshwanath and Smt. H.A.Jayanthi. He completed his primary and higher primary education at the Rotary English Medium School Hubli and continued his high school education at Ideal Jawa Rotary High School, Mysore. After completing his Pre University education at Sharadha Vilas College, Mysore; he did his technical graduation in B.E. Mechanical at Vidya Vardhaka College of Engineering, Mysore.
Currently, he works for Langoor Digital Pvt. Ltd. and is the director – technology. Prior to this he worked at Wipro Technologies and was the technology lead of the Strategic Marketing team. He has successfully lead the transformation of Wipro’s corporate website wipro.com recently. Prior to this he is worked with Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore and was the technical lead of its internal communications & marketing team. He has put up close to 7 years of working experience in internal communications & marketing team at Accenture. As a part of his role at Accenture, he was closely associated with their annual photography competitions which led to the project of creating the worlds tallest photo sculpture, this further culminated on to become a Guinness World record. Prior to this, he worked as a Web analyst and graphics designer for 6 months at IBM India Pvt. Ltd. Before joining IBM he was working as a freelance web developer and was involved in handling websites for different organisations.
He is a very good sports person with his expertise in swimming. He was the individual champion for the Dharwad district at the district level swimming competitions held in the year 1990. He has participated for five times at the state level swimming competitions organised by the Karnataka Swimming Association and the Government of Karnataka.
He is also interested in writing articles related to different topics a few of which have been published in different magazines. He has also involved himself in various social organizations thereby serving the society.
He was a member of the publicity subcommittee, electronic media management subcommittee and accommodation subcommittee during the Gommateshwara Bhagwan Sri Bahubali Swamy Mahamasthakabhisheka Mahotsava – 2006. His service during the event through the website www.mahamasthakabhisheka.com is worth noting. This website stood as the best available source for the mega event on the internet.
Involvement During Mahamasthakabhisheka Mahotsava 2018 – He worked as the Secretary of Exhibition Sub Committee of the Mahamasthakabhisheka Mahotsava of Lord Bahubali held at Shravanabelagola in 2018. His involvement played a pivotal role in the overall administration of the Maha Masthakabhisheka Mahotsava Exhibiton – 2018.
International Projects – Nitin has worked with many international projects on Jainism. Just to mention a few –
- A documentary in the Korean language on ‘Food habits & Way of Life of Jain Munis & Jain householders’ for MBC one of the leading TV channels in Korea.
- Around 60 images of different Jain celebrations taken by Nitin have been featured in the 1st book on Jainism in Slovakian language.
- Around 90 images taken by Nitin have been featured in a masters thesis on Jainism presented to Free University, Berlin.
- He has worked as a local resource person for Discovery Channel in one of their projects.
Events – “Jain Heritage and Archaeology Exhibition”
- Has was instrumental in planning, executing and hosting the “Jain Heritage and Archaeology Exhibition” during the Bahubali Swamy Mahamasthakabhisheka Mahotsava – 2018. He worked as the General Secretary of this event.
- The exhibition consisted of exclusive galleries related to “Jainism in India”, “Jainism Abroad”, “Monuments on Jain Concepts” and “Sallekhana”.
- Over 500+ images of 6 countries by 8 contributors were exhibited.
- More than 2,00000 visitors (over 15,000 visitors/day) visited the pavilion every day for close to 15 days.
Books – “Jinayatra”
- A collection of “Research Articles on Karnataka’s Jain Heritage” has been published in 2018.
- Articles are related to temples & inscriptions that are spread in different parts of Karnataka.
- Details of over 75 plus Jain inscriptions, 40 plus Jain heritage centres and 50 plus Jain temples have been studied and presented in this book.
- Some of the important articles of this book are –
- Sallekhana Inscriptions of Karnataka
- Padmavati Shrines of Karnataka
- Gerusoppe – Some Untold Facts
- Upponi Ruins, Unique Jain Connections and Beliefs.
He has designed, developed and has taken great pains in developing the websites jainheritagecentres.com, www.mahamasthakabhisheka.com, kanakagiri.org, hombujapadmavati.org and swadijainmutt.org. Without him, it was totally impossible for launching Jain Heritage Centres. Also one cannot forget the support given by Swastsri Bhuvanakeerthi Bhattarakha Maharaj the pontiff of the Kanakagiri Jain Muth and his father Dr.H.A.Parshwanath in developing these websites. The valuable support extended by Nitin’s mother Smt H.A.Jayanthi and wife Smt B.Ashwini in his journey through JHC deserves special mention.
Nitin & Ashwini have a toddler Ahani who has been their inspiration in many of their projects.
Nitin can be reached through his emails email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or through mobile at 91 9880818869.