History – Called by the name Bhimapalli in the Jain inscriptions Bhiladiyaji had as many as one hundred and twenty five temples, one hundred and twenty five wells and many stepped wells. In the due course of time the city was destroyed in the year 1353. Later it was reconstructed in the year 1872 of the Vikrama Era The idol of Bhagawan Parshwanatha was installed under the auspices of His Holiness Kapilvijay Kevali. The last renovation was accomplished under the auspices of Acharya Shri Bhadrasurisvarji Maharaj Saheb on the tenth day of the bright half of the month of Jeth in the year 2027. Once the shravakas had tried to shift the idol, but When this idol was taken out from the cellar, it became very heavy and the bees began to fly. As a result of this incident, the plan to shift the idol was withdrawn and Shravakas again reinstalled the idol at the same place.
How to Reach – The nearest railway station of Bhiladiyaji is at a distance of half kilometer from the temple. It is at a distance of 24 Kilometers from Deesa. Taxis and buses are available to this place.
Main Deity – About 2 feet 9 inches high, black colored idol of Bhagawan Bhiladiyaji Parshwanath in the Padmasana.