History – This temple belongs to the group of the five temples of Abadasa. It is believed that the idol of this temple was installed by King Samprati. This temple was rebuilt in the year 1915 of the Vikram era and in the year 2027, its last renovation was undertaken under the auspices of Acharya Gunasagarsurishvarji. The workmanship of the nine peaks in this sacred place, is very famous. In the main temple, there are six small temples. In this temple, there are wall – paintings of sacred places. In front of the temple, there is an ancient glass temple of Bhagawan Shamaliyaji Parshwanatha.
How to Reach – The nearest railway station of Bhuj as at a distance 84 Kilometers. Buses and taxies are available. Naliya is at a distance of 13 kilometers. Boarding and lodging facilities are available at this place.
Main Deity – Nearly 2 feet 3 inches high, white colored idol of Bhagawan Jirawala Parshwanatha in the Padmasana posture.