History – The ancient name of the Amizara was Kundanpur. Under the guidance of Acharya Vijaysomsurishvarji, the idol of Amizara Parshwanatha was installed in the year 1548 of the Vikram era. Since its installation much nectar was oozing out of the idol of God and hence the people began to call the idol by the name of Amizara Parshwanatha. When the Kundanpur village came into the control of King Sandhiya, impressed by the miracles of the idol, the king also named this village as Amizara.
How to Reach – The temple is situated in the center of the Amizara village. The nearest railway station of Indore is at a distance of 88 kilometers and the nearest town of Dhar is at a distance of 32 kilometers. Bus services and private vehicles are available. Boarding and lodging facilities are available at this place.
Main Deity – Nearly 4 feet 7 inches high, white colored idol of Bhagawan Amizara Parshwanatha in the Padmasana posture.