History – This city is being named of the King Maharana Rajsinh who has built this city. His advisor, Dayalshah Oswal Sanghvi, built this splendid nine – storied temple under the guidance of Acharya Vinay Sagar Surji in the year 1932 of the Vikram era. This temple was razed to ground in the times of Mugal Emperor Aurangazeb. Only two stories are in existent today. In the basement of the temple, there are cellars. This tirth belongs to the Mewar group of five pilgrim centres. A fair is held here every year on the sixth day of the month of Bhadrapada. This place is the origin of the Tera sect. Bhikhshu Swami decided to propagate his thought from this place. There is also a temple of Bhagawan Suvidhinath. The temple is situated on the hill along the Kanakaroli highway.
How to Reach – The nearest railway station of Kankaroli is at distance of 5 kilometers and the city of Udaipur is at a distance of 60 kilometers from Rajnagar. Boarding and lodging facilities are available at Rajnagar.
Main Deity – 5 feet high, white colored idol of Bhagawan Adinatha in the Padmasana Posture in the four mouthed temple.