Heritage Centre Details – Virvada was previously called as Virpalli. An inscription on one of the pillars of this templs states that this temple was renovated in the year 1410 of the Vikram era. We can find a mention of this place in the tirth malas composed in the years 1499, 1745 and 1755. The sculpture of the idols give us an hint about the antiquity of the place. Inscriptions show that it was a large and prosperous city and the rich merchants of this place built many temples. A flag is raised on the temple every year on the sixth day of the bright half of the month of Magasar. We can also find the temple of Bhagawan vimalanatha here.
How to Reach – The temple is situated in the forest in the hills outside the village Virvada. This temple is at a distance of 10 kilometers from Sirohi, the nearest railway station is at a distance of 14 kilometers from the village Sirohi and at a distance of two kilometers from Bamanvada. Buses and private vehicles are available. Boarding and lodging facilities are available Virvada.
Main Deity – 3 feet high, white coloured idol of Bhagawan Mahavira in the Padmasana posture.