Yalekyatanahalli (Nelamangala Taluk, Bangalore Rural District, Karnataka), January 28, 2013: The 15th annual Masthakabhisheka of Lord Bahubali and the 33rd annual pooja mahotsava of Brahma Yaksha situated on the Brahmagiri hillock will be held under the guidance of His Holiness Swasti Sri Devendrakeerthi Bhattarakha Swamiji of the Humcha Jain Mutt on sunday 3rd February 2013.
- 7.00 am – Nitya Pooja Vidhi.
- 9.00 am – Welcoming His Holiness Swasti Sri Devendraakeerthi Bhattarakha Swamiji along with Kalashas.
- 10.00 am – Masthakabhisheka Pooja begins.
Jain Tirth Darshan Event – On the occasion ‘Jain Tirth Darshan’ has been organised by WWW.JAINHERITAGECENTRES.COM. Photos of different Jain Heritage Centres & pilgrims places will be exhibited through flex banners. His Holiness Swamiji will inaugurate the event.
Vehicle Arrangements/Driving directions
- From KJA – Departrue at 7.00 am (for details contact Sri Amarendra Kumar – 9945190587)
- From Bangalore City Railway Station – Hubli Passenger Train will depart at 7.30 am and will stop at Niduvanda railway station. Vehicle arrangements have been made for picking up and droping people from Niduvanda railway station and Yalekyatanahalli.
- For People Coming in their own Vehicle from Bangalore will have to reach T.Begur through Nelamangala and take a right turn. Further then can reach Yalekyatanahalli by passing through Tyamagondlu and Niduvanda villages.
About Yalekyatanahalli – Yalekyatanahalli is a small village situated at a distance of around 70 Kms from Bangalore in the Nelamangala taluk of Bangalore rural district. It has four Jain temples with two temples – Dodda Basadi & Chikka Basadi in the village and two temples – Parshwanath Temple (along with Brahma Yaksha idol) and Bahubali temple (with 24 Tirthankara idols surrounding it) being situated on the Brahmagiri hillock.
– Jain Heritage News Service